We are looking for a Office Manager who is motivated to work and grow in our start-up organization. We are a small team and this profile is crucial to have a strong foundation to our organization.
Job will involve customer interactions and regular reporting to Senior Management. PMOBytes have visa available and appropriate candidates will be hired immediately if they fit the below qualifications and are able to perform the responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Familiar with local culture and clients.
• Project Management Knowledge
• Basic WordPress and web development knowledge
• Previous experience working for a start-up organization will be a bonus
• Financial knowledge to understand Business case and update the same
• IT knowledge to support JIRA, QPunch Project Management Systems
• Preferably Posses Certifications like – ITIL/PRINCE2/ MSCE / CCNA / Jira (ACP-100, 120, 600, 620) etc.
Key responsibilities :
• Work towards increasing the sales of the company
• Meet with client, potentials, alliances and suppliers to grow the business
• Setup and provide demos of QPunch-Smart Project Management Solution to potential clients
• Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Able to manage and communicate with an offshore software development team and perform product testing with them
• Project Manage client projects and draft proper minutes of meeting, follow-up on actions and provide regular updates to stakeholders
• Daily report to senior management over Business development progress
• Researches new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• Communicates with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
• Conducts keyword research and web statistics reporting
• Contributes to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
• Uses web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
• Contributes to company and industry blogs and manage e-communication
• Proactively seeks business opportunities and meet clients for business development
• Develops Business Proposal and presentation for client sales
• Assists in Marketing activities, identifying new partners and business verticals to increase business revenue
• Track, support and troubleshoot support cases for QPunch / Jira Project Management systems
• Arranges training programs and facilities its successful conduction
|Job Category||Full time|
|Sales and Marketing||10|