1) which guiding principles is PRIMARLY concerned with end-to-end service delivery?
2. What is the purpose of the 'problem management' practice?
3. Which practice would help a user gain access to an application that they need to use?
4. Why should some service requests be fulfilled with no additional approvals?
5. What impact does automation have on a service desk?
6. Identify the missing words in the following sentence. A user is [?] that uses services.
7. Which gives a user access to a system?
8. What is a change schedule PRIMARILY used for?
9. What is used to link activities within the service value chain?
10. Which describes the utility of a service?
11. Which two practices interact the MOST with the service desk practice?
12. What is defined as any component that needs to be managed in order to deliver an IT service?
13. Which is a recommendation of the guiding principle 'think and work holistically'?
14. Which is an activity of the 'incident management' practice?
15. What is the definition of a known error?
16. What should be considered as part of the 'partners and suppliers' dimension?
17. What is the definition of service management?
18. What aspect of 'service level management' asks service consumers what their work involves and how technology helps them?
19. In which TWO situations should the ITIL guiding principles be considered?
1. In every initiative 2. In relationships with all stakeholders 3. Only in specific initiatives where the principle is relevant 4. Only in specific stakeholder relationships where the principle is relevant
20. Which guiding principle considers customer and user experience?
21. Which two practices use workarounds?
22. Which statement about the 'change enablement' practice is CORRECT?
23. Which is included in the purpose of the 'deliver and support' value chain activity?
24. Identify the missing word(s) in the following sentence. The service desk should be the entry point and single point of contact for the [?] with all of its users.
25. Which are elements of the service value system?
26. Which is included in the purpose of the 'change enablement' practice?
27. Which activity is part of the 'continual improvement' practice?
28. Which is a purpose of release management?
29. What can help to reduce resistance to a planned improvement when applying the guiding principle 'collaborate and promote visibility'?
30. Identify the missing word in the following sentence The use of [?] should support, not replace what is observed, when using the 'start where you are' guiding principle.
31. Which is an activity of the 'problem management' practice?
32. What is defined as an unplanned interruption or reduction in the quality of a service?
33. Which statement about the use of measurement in the 'start where you are' guiding principle is CORRECT?
34. What is an incident?
35. What is defined as a change of state that has significance for the management of an IT service?
36. Which dimension includes the knowledge needed for the management of services?
37. What is a set of specialized organizational capabilities for enabling value for customers in the form of services?
38. What is the PRIMARY use of a change schedule?
39. What are guiding principles?
40. Which guiding principle focuses on reducing costs and human errors?
Share your Results: