We are looking for an Atlassian Administrator with pre-sales capabilities who is self-driven and understands Agile practices, methodology, and Scrum framework. He can individually handle client demos and support for different Atlassian products. Responsibilities will include client requests for product demos, system configuration, supporting user issues, maintaining the environment for uptime, and implementing/updating plug-ins. He should be able to provide compelling value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business.
Responsibilities for Atlassian administrator
- Able to define a product vision, road-map and growth opportunities for the products in collaboration with stakeholders
- Engage effectively with the client project teams to strengthen the network, including the development of Enhancement Proposals
- Able to understand business requirements, document them, and then translate them into admin tasks
- Partner with Sales to develop innovative account strategies and help our team to achieve revenue goals
- Able to draft proposals and work with Atlassian partner system to extract quotations for potential clients
- Able to demonstrate Atlassian and its value proposition to potential clients.
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products and plug-ins (Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Big picture, script runner, tempo planner, and tempo timesheets etc.)
- Prompt issue resolution with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, and Atlassian premier support
- Manage system access across groups to ensure security compliance and maintain best practices
- Manage monitoring systems, configuring/editing as needed to ensure the full stack of Atlassian services are available through the predictive notification
- Develop and recommend service and process improvements
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and also briefing the team/s on new functionalities.
- Coordinate the delivery of systems, infrastructure, and application services
- Manage and administer Atlassian product contracts, add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Work with development and design teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Proficiency in working with vendors, negotiation, and facilitating process workflow changes by users to adopt and improve technology-based workflows
- Manage license updates and renewals for Atlassian products
- Monitor server usage
- Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Atlassian tools
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Qualification for JIRA administrator
- 3 years’ experience administrating Atlassian products and plug-ins (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, Big picture, script runner, tempo planner, and tempo timesheets)
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban methodologies (certificate candidates will be given more preference)
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development is preferable
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems is preferable
- Knowledge of script runner is a plus
ACP- 100, ACP-610, ACP-620 (Minimum of two Atlassian certifications are required)