PMOBytes is one of the leading companies providing project management solutions, consultancy services and trainings to different entities across the globe. We established ourselves in Qatar from 2019 and since then we have dealt with numerous entities like Ooredoo, QNB, The Group, AAB (Toyota dealer), Cisco, Mannai, MOI, Google, Microsoft, QClould etc. to provide professional services and trainings around the project management discipline. We are also the owner for the product QPunch-Smart Project Management solution. We’re proud of our 5-Star rating on google from our clients. We are hiring a talented Software Developer professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, PMOBytes is a great place to grow your career.
As a Software Developer at PMOBytes, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions that drive the success of QPunch. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and QA engineers, to deliver high-quality features and improvements. This role requires a passion for coding, problem-solving, and a strong commitment to delivering innovative software solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
- Professional program certification in Java is strongly preferred.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects.
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential.
- Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them.
- Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professionally manage our tech stack i.e. Java Script, NUXT.js, React Native for IOS and Android Mobile app, Node JS, MySQL, Github, AWS/Azure cloud setup, and Linux Ubuntu
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for QPunch.
- Professionally maintain QPunch and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
- Work closely with product managers and cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver features.
- Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
- Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of QPunch.