Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O™) Certification
The Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) guidance provides advice, supported by discussion and examples, on how to develop a governance structure that helps optimize an organization’s investment in change alongside its business as usual work.
The P3O Foundation Level proves you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O Guidance.
The P3O Foundation Certification is suitable for individuals who want to demonstrate that they have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidance and can work effectively in an environment within a P3O model.
The P3O Foundation Certificate is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the P3O Practitioner Qualification.
- Practical based training covering real life P3O case studies and activities.
- Mock-up practice test questions post completion of the course·
- 1 month free MyAxelos subscription where you can find case studies focusing on industry leaders and best practices, Exam preparation materials, exam guidance videos, and certified expert content, Digital badges to share your achievement with the world, Tools that help you keep your certificate valid and much more.
- Guidance to complete the examination process.
- Assistance to clarify concepts during sample mock-up exams attempts.
- 3 months free access to QPunch-Smart Project Management Tool
P3O guidance provides advice, supported by discussion and examples, on how to develop a governance structure that helps optimize an organization’s investment in change alongside its business as usual work.
- 25 years of Professional Management Experience. – Certified in PMP, PRINCE2 2009/ 2017. PMI- ACP, MSP, DevOps, PI-express, SCRUM I & II, ITIL and ISO Auditing from BSI
- MBA in MIS (Management of Information systems)
- Worked on Mega Projects in Qatar from last 12 years
- PMI – ATP Instructor for PMP certification courses
- Peoplecert Authorized trainer for PRINCE2 2017, DevOps, Agile SCRUM Master
- Certified PMI-ACP trainer from 360PM0 (PMI-REP in Canada)
- Delivered Successful Trainings to more than 1000+ global corporate and individual students in the last two year
- Author of Overcoming Project Management problems published on Google books, Amazon, GRIN etc. in multiple languages
- Official P3O manual
- Exam Voucher
P3O Course Details
- P3O Overview
- P3O Services & Functions
- Model Structures
- How to operate a P3O
- P3O Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing a P3O Business Case, Why have a P3O?
- How to implement or re-energize a P3O
• How portfolio, programmes and projects relate
• Why it is important to provide appropriate support at all these levels
• The value of a P3O to the organization
• How to identify a ‘best-in-class’ P3O model
• How to identify different models for support provision, and the factors that influence their design
• To recognize the roles within a P3O
• To apply the main P3O principles
• how to identify the tools and techniques that support consistent delivery of functions and services
• Develop the business case required to obtain senior management approval for the P3O
• Identify and build the most appropriate P3O model, which will adapt to the organization’s needs, taking account of the organization’s size and portfolio, programme and project management maturity
• Identify the most appropriate roles required to populate a specified P3O structure
• Plan the implementation of a P3O
• Choose and use appropriate tools and techniques while running the P3O and advising those who shape the portfolio of programmes and projects.
• Managers can learn about supporting business change structures and the support provided by Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices.
• Aims senior managers and project managers who need to understand how portfolio and program offices can improve strategic business change.
• Managers and/or staff who have been tasked to create delivery support structures and mechanisms within their organization
• Experienced portfolio or programme office managers who need to review, revitalize or tailor current portfolio or programme office provision
• Portfolio office or programme office staff who need to understand the importance of their role
• Staff responsible for programme/project assurance
Click below button to request a quote now:
For any more clarification email us @ [email protected] in relation to any of the above courses